- What results have passed students achieved?
Passed students have landed publishing deals, gained high rotation Triple J play, signed with booking agents, landed major support tours, worked with hit producers and saved thousands of dollars in money they previously would have spent aimlessly whilst also increasing their own income considerably. Our students have grown their online presence and engagement exponentially. Feel free to view some of our students testimonials here.
- If I sign up to the Online Course am I then able to attend the 2-Day Seminar for free?
- If I sign up for the 2-Day Seminar do I get access to the Online Course for free?
- I only want the Online Course. Is it compulsory to do the 2-Day Seminar as well?
The content is very similar across both so it’s not compulsory.
- I only want to attend the 2-Day Seminar, is it compulsory to do the Online Course as well?
The content is very similar across both so no it’s not compulsory.
- If I were to sign up to the Online Course now, could I start this and then attend Grow My Music Seminar in November?
Yes. You gain instant access to the Online Course upon payment. You can then study at your own pace on your phone or computer.
- What are the dates of the 2-Day Seminar?
Sydney – Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th of November, 2017.
November – Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th of November, 2017.
- I’m interested in Artist Management, will the content be relevant to me?
Yes, incredibly so. By learning our material, you’ll know far more than majority of the managers currently operating. You’ll quickly become extremely valuable and sort after by artists as there is far less artist managers than artists. We also provide you with a huge range of contacts in every area of the music industry. Since it’s one of the biggest ‘Who You know’ industries there is, this is an incredible resource.
- How is the Online Course delivered?
The Online Course is delivered via videos and resources which you can stream and download either on your phone or computer. You simply log into our site and watch everything there. We encourage all students to download the Grow My Music phone app as well so they can watch content when on the go.
- Are either courses accredited?
With our content there is no way that they could be. This also keeps the cost of the course down incredibly so. We give away resources such as notable people’s emails, processes of how to professionally service singles and albums to Triple J, and how to market your music, shows and merch like major corporates do theirs such as Apple, Netflix etc. Essentially we’re too specific. These are resources which a training package generated by the Industry Skills Council could not generate.
All attendees of the 2-Day Seminar will receive a certificate of attendance. This is highly recognised by the majority of people and music companies within the Australian music industry – as we’re already official partners with most of them!
- Are you paid by any of the music companies, industry experts or anyone else you talk about?
No. We take an incredibly objective approach to the information we distribute. This has all come from our own wins and losses and we’ve filtered it all down to the cream of the crop for students. This is fundamentally how we fast track students careers.
- Is there a Grow My Music mobile app?
Yes. Download it today for free here. NOTE: App available from August 2017.
- What will I get out of the Course?
The music industry has never been more competitive. This means you need to educate yourself or you will be just another drop in the ocean. The Grow My Music Course is designed by musicians and artist managers for musicians and artist managers. You will be leagues ahead of the pack. We teach practical techniques which have been proven to boost your exposure, online reach, and market presence. If you want to live off your music then doing the Grow My Music course is a must.
In addition to the course every student receives;
- Grow My Music Partners List
- An Industry Profesionial one-on-one consultation
- A customised action plan for your next single / EP / album
- Social Media Cheat Sheet
- Common contracts (worth over $7,000)
- Email Support to Grow My Music coaches
- Access to private Grow My Music networking Facebook group
- Access to our Master Classes
- Additional resources
- Can I get a refund if I don’t like it?
Yes, however some conditions apply. Remember your success is our success. Grow My Music coaches are available to you to assist you through any challenges, barriers and answer any questions. We’ve got your back!
Also we haven’t had a student ask for a refund to date. We back our pony!
You can view our terms and conditions here.
- Can I see some content before I launch in?
You sure can. The free preliminary workshop webinar is available for your viewing through our Grow My Music mobile app or online here.
- Can I see a course overview?
Sure can. Click here and then click the ‘Course Content’ tab.
- How do the Industry Consultations work?
You let us know what area you’d like one on one tailored expert advice in and then we organise a consult for you. Most consults occur over Skype however if a student is in the same city as that industry expert then face to face consults can occur.
Areas for consults include;
- A Hit Song Writer
- A Hit Producer
- A renowned manager
- An A&R at a publisher
- An A&R at a label
- A social media expert
- A renowned artist
- A show/festival promoter
- Do I get an Industry Consult if I enrol in the course?
Yes. This is included in your registration fee.
- Can I book a One-on-One Industry Consult without registering for the course?
Yes you can here.
- When should I do my Industry Consult?
This is up to you. You can do it anytime you’re ready. Although we do recommend doing it after viewing the course material or attending the 2-Day Seminar as you will change a lot about how you present yourself and come across. This way you’ll present a lot more appealing to the industry professional and it could lead to further opportunities.
- Have the contract templates you provide students been drafted by practicing lawyers?
Yes. Each contract has been created by specialist lawyers in the music and media industry and have cost us thousands to create. It’s unheard of that students would receive all of them for under a thousand dollars.
- Is the Private Facebook Group even a thing?
Yes, and it’s flourishing! We have students posting daily about tips, tricks, contacts, wins, and more. Grow My Music coaches answer questions in there and post key industry updates in there as well so everyone can have their finger on the pulse constantly. So much networking occurs within this group and some amazing collaborations have come out of it. Believe it or not, heaps of business gets done over Facebook.
For any further questions please email;